Re: [opensuse-packaging] multimedia (and subrepos) project config
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:55:48 +0000
On 16 January 2012 21:01, Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We don't mind moving packages to build.o.o when they are handled
with great care (e.g. please stop renaming packages there like
crazy, especially without the Provides and Obsoletes to handle
released distributions in the field gracefully, has happened way
too often) and we would very much welcome more packagers to get

The Provides/Obsoletes cases are not just a problem for Packman. They
are obvious important bugs that will brake updates. So, if you are not
fixing them already when you find them, a list would be more than
welcome.