Re: [opensuse-packaging] multimedia (and subrepos) project config
  • From: Sascha Peilicke <saschpe@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 09:39:23 +0100
On 01/16/2012 04:40 PM, Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 01/02/2012 11:09 PM, Mariusz Fik wrote:
Also we need to ship runtime dependecies for apps in multimedia:app, because
using this repo without multimedia:libs is not possible now.

Does the split between multimedia:apps and multimedia:libs still make
sense? Obviously the apps are not usable without libs repo added as
well, because they build against these packages. I would join both
projects into one called "multimedia". Any comments on that?
Sounds like a great idea. Maybe I'm missing something, but why not move
multimedia:libs into devel:libraries:c_c++?
--
Viele Grüße,
Sascha Peilicke

< Previous Next >