Re: [opensuse-packaging] multimedia (and subrepos) project config
On Mon, 2012-01-16 at 16:40 +0100, Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 01/02/2012 11:09 PM, Mariusz Fik wrote:
Also we need to ship runtime dependecies for apps in multimedia:app,
because
using this repo without multimedia:libs is not possible now.

Does the split between multimedia:apps and multimedia:libs still make
sense? Obviously the apps are not usable without libs repo added as
well, because they build against these packages. I would join both
projects into one called "multimedia". Any comments on that?

Sounds sane to me, except one thing that needs to be made clear:
Packages in multimedia:* should be handled with great care, for external
repositories link to the sources there.

So the list of 'maintainers' should probably not grow to an
unmaintainable long list of non-active users. Better keep it to a low
number of active / versed reviewers.

Dominique