Re: [opensuse-packaging] multimedia (and subrepos) project config
On 01/02/2012 11:09 PM, Mariusz Fik wrote:
Also we need to ship runtime dependecies for apps in multimedia:app, because
using this repo without multimedia:libs is not possible now.

Does the split between multimedia:apps and multimedia:libs still make
sense? Obviously the apps are not usable without libs repo added as
well, because they build against these packages. I would join both
projects into one called "multimedia". Any comments on that?

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic