Re: [opensuse-packaging] Licence issue with the Projects > security > nikto package
On Jan 11, 12 12:56:15 +0100, Johannes Weberhofer wrote:
I have posted it there - but wouldn't it be simpler to reduce the number
of mailinglists (opensuse-bar is nearly unused) and to discuss that kind
of things in the packaging-list, too? There are so many mailing-lists...

We don't have too many legal issues to discuss in public, it seems. :-)

Well, the legal team is not following opensuse-packaging all the time.
There is too much traffic unrelated to legal there. So from *our*
perspective it makes sense to have a seperate entry point.

cheers,
JW-

\ | 0911 74053-508 say #263A!__/ (____/ /\
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, J.Guild, F.Imendoerffer, HRB 16746
(AG Nuernberg), Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany

SuSE. Supporting Linux since 1992. ☺