Re: [opensuse-packaging] GCC 4.7 transition
On Mon, 2 Jan 2012, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

On 02/01/12 09:09, Richard Guenther wrote:

FYI, Jakub Jelinek from RedHat has done some preliminary testing
of GCC 4.7 on the Fedora code-base which shows the following
common issues when porting packages to build with GCC 4.7.

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-December/160723.html

I will create and populate a devel:gcc:gcc47 project you can
build against (similar to devel:gcc:gcc46).

Richard.

That's quite a bit of fun... :-S I will check it out... do you have any hint
on how to programatically detect packages which configure files where
generated by autoconf < 2.67 ?

We're going to "fix" GCC for this issue, so there is no need to care
about the autoconf issue.

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <rguenther@xxxxxxx>