Re: [opensuse-packaging] "directories not owned by a package"
Le mardi 05 juillet 2011, à 02:19 +0000, Nelson Marques a écrit :
Hi,

GNOME:Apps gedit-latex-plugin

The folders that are not owned on this package are owned by gedit2,
the issue is that we don't have a Gedit2 anymore. I'm not sure on the
best way to look into this, but this plugin needs to be updated to
Gedit3 (work on progress according to [1]).

Vincent, what's the best thing to do with this?

We're waiting for its port to gedit 3, which is happening in git right
now. Should be complete soon; we can possibly package a git version, if
needed.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.