Re: [opensuse-packaging] "directories not owned by a package"
Am Montag, 4. Juli 2011 schrieb Ilya Chernykh:
On Monday 04 July 2011 17:36:36 Stephan Kulow wrote:
I'm not saying that it fails in KDE:KDE3, but that it fails in
openSUSE:Factory. I just listed the devel projects for those packages.

If you have a fix in KDE:KDE3 for that problem, then use osc vc to
document it and submit it.

It has not been changed for many months... Maybe it builds against a
different Factory repository?

It also isn't submitted for many months, check the project status:
http://is.gd/3No2vn

Greetings, Stephan