Re: [opensuse-packaging] Valid Category for astrology program
On Friday, February 25, 2011 01:52:31 am Paul Elliott wrote:
3) will be true so far as it goes (I suspect something under graphics,
all will agree that astrology programs produce graphical output.)

It is not, as main purpose is not creating or editing graphics.
I would be first to complain about bad categorization if it would be found
there.

In my humble it would be Amusements, but there is no Amusements/Other.
It will not upset anyone as it amusing for those that believe in it, and those
that don't.

My guess would be that the best bet is to ask for new category, so that
rpmlint doesn't complain.

--
Regards,
Rajko