Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: undefined reference to wxXmlNode::GetNodeContent() const
* Paul Elliott (pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [20110223 05:41]:

Perhaps I should patch the source to change the order of libraries
linked against. However the libraries seem to be comming from
'wxconfig' and there seems to be no easy place to change the order!

Yes, wxconfig supplies the libraries to link against but configure puts that
list into a variable that is then used in the Makefiles. So the solution is
to fix the respective Makefile.am. I've just submited sr #62645 which does
just that. I've also done a few other changes like moving the changelog
entries to a .changes file. Use 'osc vc' to add no changelog entries.

BTW, I'll once again promote the use of quilt for handling patches to
packages. See http://nordisch.org for a short howto.

HTH
Philipp