Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: undefined reference to wxXmlNode::GetNodeContent() const
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:04:42 -0300
On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 1:36 AM, Paul Elliott
<pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tuesday, February 22, 2011 09:14:22 pm Paul Elliott wrote:
Thanks to all who helped me.

For suse systems,
export SUSE_ASNEEDED=0

was the solution as well as using using
wxWidgets-wxcontainer-devel
for opensuse 11.4 and above.

However what is the solution for mandrivia distros?
I presume export SUSE_ASNEEDED=0 won't work there.

Perhaps I should patch the source to change the order of libraries linked
against. However the libraries seem to be comming from 'wxconfig' and
there seems to be no easy place to change the order!

Any suggestions?

Yeah, does this package provide pkgconfig scripts ? replace all calls
of foobar-config scripts with pkgconfig and ensure the linking order
is correct.