Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: undefined reference to wxXmlNode::GetNodeContent() const
Philipp Thomas wrote:
* Stanislav Brabec (sbrabec@xxxxxxx) [20110222 16:33]:

for opensuse and mandrivia I am getting an undefined reference to
wxXmlNode::GetNodeContent() const
when compiling textclient.o

It's strange, this symbol should be available in all instances of
libwx_base*_xml*. I see it in the header, in the source code, in the
shared library, in the linker command line, but for some reason it
fails.

His problem must have been that we should have BuildRequired
wxwidgets-wxcontainer-devel instead of wxwidgets-devel.

We should have wxWidgets-devel. Packages that are not ready for
STL-enabled wxWidgets have to use wxWidgets-wxcontainer-devel. And
packages that are not ready for Unicode strings have to use
wxWidgets-ansi-devel.

The package in question does not compile with any of them.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec
software developer