Re: [opensuse-packaging] Need help with OBS-project
Am 22.02.2011 14:18, schrieb Kim Leyendecker:
Okay, I willt try today again. Thank you again!
Yes, it´s build for 11.2, 11.3 & 11.4... It all works but I can´t download it, because their isn´t a directory on the server

http://www.download.opensuse.org/repositories/openLHAG:
I think and hope, that this will be there soon, if not, I have to ask again

kdl

openSUSE Ambassador