[opensuse-packaging] undefined reference to wxXmlNode::GetNodeContent() const

I am trying to package a program called maitreya using obs.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=rpm&project=home%3Apelliott11%3Amaitreya

for opensuse and mandrivia I am getting an undefined reference to
wxXmlNode::GetNodeContent() const
when compiling textclient.o

The program builds correctly for fedora, as well as debian and ubuntu 10.10.

Can anyone tell if this problem is caused by opensuse's distro or the upstream
source? Is there perhaps an undocumented dependancy I need to add? The Program
uses wxWidgets-devel.

Could the readme refering to %wx_requires be the cause of this problem?

--
Paul Elliott 1(512)837-1096
pelliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J