Re: [opensuse-packaging] Need help with OBS-project
Am 21.02.2011 17:31, schrieb Adrian Schröter:
OBS is calculating via the dependencies and code changes if a package
needs to get built.

However, you can disable builds via flags on the repository tabs.

For debugging, you can always do a local build using "osc build" on
your workstation.
Okay, thank you for this information. So, OBS will create a package now or later, because I branched from Kernel:HEAD and changed the my branched project? This looks really magic :)

thanks for help!
kdl

openSUSE Ambassador