Re: [opensuse-packaging] Need help with OBS-project
Am Montag, 21. Februar 2011, 17:24:09 schrieb Kim Leyendecker:
Am 21.02.2011 17:17, schrieb Adrian Schröter:
true ...

-- Adrian Schroeter SUSE Linux Products GmbH email: adrian@xxxxxxx
So.... I branced from Kernel:HEAD. The next step would be to build a
package, right? And here´s (another) looking stupid question of me:

How can I build a package? I don´t see a "build"-button as in SUSE
Studio, and there isn´t anything what´s looks like build or building.
So, where and how can I build a package?

OBS is calculating via the dependencies and code changes if a package
needs to get built.

However, you can disable builds via flags on the repository tabs.

For debugging, you can always do a local build using "osc build" on
your workstation.

--
Adrian Schroeter
SUSE Linux Products GmbH