Re: [opensuse-packaging] Need help with OBS-project
Am 21.02.2011 17:17, schrieb Adrian Schröter:
true ...

-- Adrian Schroeter SUSE Linux Products GmbH email: adrian@xxxxxxx
So.... I branced from Kernel:HEAD. The next step would be to build a package, right? And here´s (another) looking stupid question of me:

How can I build a package? I don´t see a "build"-button as in SUSE Studio, and there isn´t anything what´s looks like build or building. So, where and how can I build a package?

thanks
kdl

openSUSE Ambassador