[opensuse-packaging] Need help with OBS-project
Hello geeckos!

I created a little project because I want to getting around with OBS.
So, I tried to create a standard-Kernel-package of linux 2.6.32.29. I
created the project:

Project home:openLHAG:kernel, Package kernel-default

and then I wanted to load up the source code.... I downloaded the
tar.bz2-file from kernel.org, and tried to upload it to OBS. But the
uploading-screen doesn?t go away. It still stays after a few minutes. Am
I just too impatiant or is this a general issue?

I?m really green to OBS and package creating, so I really need your help :)

Thank you very much in advance
kdl

openSUSE Ambassador