Re: [opensuse-packaging] Content of %build section ignored
On 02/18/2011 03:00 PM, İsmail Dönmez wrote:
Hi;

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Volker Stoppe <grenzlaeufer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hallo list!

Has anyone had the situation, that the contents of the %build-section of a
spec file is ignored? All source files are extrackted and patches are
applied but as a resault I only get a source.rpm. /var/tmp doesn´t contain
any temporary script files.
My spec worked for a while and I can´t remember what I could have changed.

I see this in %prep section

%define mysqllib -L/usr/lib/mysql
%endif
%ifarch x86_64
%define mysqllib -L/usr/lib64/mysql
%endif

and why do you use the %ifarch anyway and not simply "-L%{_libdir)/mysql"?
It takes away the need for all the conditionals which would only be
needed if your spec was cross distribution and the other distribution
had a different library naming scheme.
Dave P
The first %endif has no corresponding %if line. That might be causing
problems.

Regards,
ismail