Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-packaging] slv2 is still missing from factory although lv2core is in it's nearly useless without slv2 and I cannot enable LV2 support in anything.
On 2011-02-18 15:04:36 +0200, Dave Plater wrote:
I was only aware of the packman package after creating slv2 and
unfortunately the build service can't build against packman packages
otherwise I wouldn't have to go to all this trouble.

but what you can do is maintaining a package in the obs and reusing the
same package in the packman buildservice. we do it for a number of
packages already.

I'll sort out the so number, the packman package is either older or was
updated after I made slv2. The user who originally requested LV2 wanted
it for ardour which isn't in packman.

sure. but having conflicting packages for no reason, is not acceptable.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you