Re: [opensuse-packaging] Content of %build section ignored
  • From: İsmail Dönmez <ismail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:00:53 +0200
Hi;

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Volker Stoppe <grenzlaeufer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hallo list!

Has anyone had the situation, that the contents of the %build-section of a
spec file is ignored? All source files are extrackted and patches are applied
but as a resault I only get a source.rpm. /var/tmp doesn´t contain any
temporary script files.
My spec worked for a while and I can´t remember what I could have changed.

 I see this in %prep section

%define mysqllib -L/usr/lib/mysql
%endif
%ifarch x86_64
%define mysqllib -L/usr/lib64/mysql
%endif

The first %endif has no corresponding %if line. That might be causing problems.

Regards,
ismail