Re: [opensuse-packaging] Renaming a package
Le jeudi 17 février 2011, à 12:18 +0100, Johannes Meixner a écrit :

Hello,

On Feb 17 12:09 Vincent Untz wrote (excerpt):
Provides: pac = %{version}
Obsoletes: pac <= %{version}

This causes a RPMLINT warning that it obsoletes itself
which may cause whatever failure of package installation tools
(up to atomic blasts if I imagine correctly what the text
in those RPMLINT warning tries to tell me ;-)

I know. But I trust our zypp-based tools to do the right thing. The
rpmlint warning is right in general; but in this case, we can't do
anything else, afaik.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.