[opensuse-packaging] slv2 is still missing from factory although lv2core is in it's nearly useless without slv2 and I cannot enable LV2 support in anything.
Hello all,

openSUSE 11.4 RC 2 will be released next week, on
Friday 25 February 2011.

Please submit your packages before Friday afternoon (UTC time) to make
sure they will get included in this release. Leaf packages submitted
during the week-end might also get accepted on Monday.

For a quick overview of the openSUSE Roadmap, please see:
http://en.opensuse.org/Roadmap

Thanks,

Package slv2 is stuck somewhere :
60049 State:new By:plater When:2011-02-04T12:40:37
submit: multimedia:libs/slv2 ->
openSUSE:Factory
Descr: Add slv2-0.6.6-licencefix.patch to remove file with
conflicting
GPLv2 statement in the header.
See bnc#669117 and slv upstream drobillad #630
The bug is sitting at #NEEDINFO set by me.

Thanks
Dave P