[opensuse-packaging] Does X11:common:Factory have any active maintainers?
Just read the RC1 announcement and it looks like my attempt to have the
LV2 plugin system in 11.4 is foiled by redland language bindings.
I have sr#59432 waiting for 10 days now with redland language bindings
built with redland.
I don't believe in putting packages in devel projects where they don't
belong ie. multimedia:libs and it's too late for new packages anyway. If
there is a problem at this stage then the comment at the top is true.
Please have a look, I used great care to not touch the existing redland
build so hopefully there isn't a problem.
Thanks

Dave P