Re: [opensuse-packaging] Need help with libname.
On 02/05/2011 03:12 AM, Philipp Thomas wrote:
You tell me what project we're talking about and I'll have a look if
time permits. I guess I have a few ideas why something like that can
happen but I'd like to look first.

Here's the versioning part of configure.ac :
dnl Process this file with autoconf to produce a configure
script.

AC_INIT([mjpegtools],[2.0.0],[mjpeg-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx])

AC_PREREQ(2.57)

AC_CONFIG_SRCDIR([lavtools/lav_io.c])

MJPEG_MAJOR_VERSION=1

MJPEG_MINOR_VERSION=99

MJPEG_MICRO_VERSION=0

MJPEG_VERSION=$MJPEG_MAJOR_VERSION.$MJPEG_MINOR_VERSION.$MJPEG_MICRO_VERSION

AC_CONFIG_HEADERS([config.h])

AC_CANONICAL_HOST

AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE([1.7])

AM_MAINTAINER_MODE

# libtool
versioning

LT_RELEASE=$MJPEG_MAJOR_VERSION.$MJPEG_MINOR_VERSION

LT_CURRENT=$MJPEG_MICRO_VERSION

LT_REVISION=$MJPEG_MICRO_VERSION

LT_AGE=$MJPEG_MICRO_VERSION

AC_SUBST(LT_RELEASE)