Re: [opensuse-packaging] devel:languages:go - goinstall
On Friday 04 February 2011 13:48:51 Philipp Thomas wrote:
* Graham Anderson (graham.anderson@xxxxxxxxx) [20110204 13:42]:
1) Add a "go-devel" to the .spec and bundle the standard library sources
&

the goinstall tool in this sub package.

It's a bit unusual, but I'd go that way. BTW, does it need the complete
sources or only part of it?

Philipp

The source treee is:

src/cmd/*
src/lib*
src/pkg/*

Only src/pkg is required for the goinstall utility to function correctly in
it's current form. When I think devel packages I think headers but Go doesn't
have the concept of headers with it's import system. So yeah it's slightly
unusual but I'm hard pressed to think of another way to have the sources
available for the goinstall tool.

--
“What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.”
- Christopher Hitchens