Re: [opensuse-packaging] RC1 checkin deadline this week!!
Hello,

on Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2011, Stephan Kulow wrote:
On Tuesday 01 February 2011 23:19:40 Christian Boltz wrote:
So if I put in something like

----------------------------------
(c) Christian Boltz 2010-2011

This spec file is licensed under GPL 2 or later.

Only if you've read and follow the GPLv2 - and I doubt you want it
for spec files if you've read it.

Hmmm, now it becomes funny ;-)

The default SUSE specfile header says "the same license as for the
pristine package itself" - so actually a large portion of the spec files
in openSUSE _are_ already GPL-licensed (on my system rpm -qa gives me
about 30% "GPL v2+").

And now you tell me GPL isn't a good / recommended license for
specfiles? ;-)

(That said: it's been a while since I read the GPL - which detail are
you talking about?)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Bin so kurz davor, den Rechner am MausKabel aus dem Fenster zu hängen
und ihm ein letztes drohendes "BOOTE!" an den Kopf zu werfen. Aber ich