[opensuse-packaging] problem with branched project
Hi,

I have a problem with branched package: the main package has been updated, so I did run "osc pull" to fix it. Apparently it has been "fixed" indeed when I now try to commit changes, I'm getting the following message:

openssh-5.7p1.dif mentioned in spec file does not exist.
ERROR: source_validator failed:
None

When I run "osc diff" on the package it doesn't show all changes, just some - it seems to compare wrong versions of .spec files, because "osc diff openssh.spec" shows correct diferences.

Have you encountered something similar? Am I forgetting something or is it a known bug?

Thanks
Kind regards
Petr Cerny