[opensuse-packaging] Bringing SCPM back in the product
  • From: Philippe Andersson <pan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:27:37 +0200
Hello list,

I recently volunteered as maintainer for SCPM -- my goal is to bring it
back into the official product by 11.4.

Under the guidance of Vladimir Botka, I was able to successfully build
SCPM for "Factory", and to install the resulting RPMs on a vanilla but
fully updated OS 11.3 install. I also verified that the installed binary
did accept to run.

My repository is still unpublished at this stage.

pan@kermit:~> osc r home:phandersson:branches:openSUSE:Dropped scpm
openSUSE_Factory x86_64 succeeded (repository is unpublished)
openSUSE_Factory i586 succeeded (repository is unpublished)

Can any of you please advise as to what the next step should be ?

Thanks in advance,

Ph. A.

--

*Philippe Andersson*