[opensuse-packaging] Re: Packaging python3 modules
  • From: Jan Matejek <jan.matejek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 15:54:00 +0200
Dne 13.9.2010 15:38, Vincent Untz napsal(a):
Hi,

Just checking: I'm starting to see some modules which have a python3 and
a python2 version (python-cairo, for example). Is keeping python-cairo
for python2 and creating python3-cairo the right thing to do? Will it

yes

stay this way in the long term, or will we switch to the opposite scheme
(python2-cairo for python2 and python-cairo for python3)?

No plans to do this, at least at the moment.
I don't see a reason to do this, but perhaps there is one?

regards
m.

Thanks,

Vincent