Re: [opensuse-packaging] Can someone add me to devel:languages:perl?
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 14:26:31 +0200
Hi Stefan,

thanks for willing to contribute.
You can first modify the packages in your local branch (e.g.
home:seife:perl)
Then you can submit your changes with a "submit request". Other
maintainers will then have a chance to review and accept or decline.

For creating new perl-Modules I recommend "cpanspec" from d:l:p. It
creates very good and nearly complete spec files.

Kind Regards
Chris