[opensuse-packaging] Re: [opensuse-factory] Do we really need the gpm package (general purpose mouse for console)
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 15:29:05 +0200
Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Does it still make sense to ship this package and compile our packages
against
it or should it get dropped?

Note that libgpm is not only useful on the Linux console in
connection with the gpm daemon but also provides transparent mouse
support for applications running in xterm.

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel