Re: [opensuse-packaging] Package Markup / Package Tagging
  • From: Andreas Gruenbacher <agruen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 16:14:03 +0200
On Monday 06 September 2010 16:00:46 Lubos Lunak wrote:
I'm not disputing the need of the information. I just disagree with your
opinion that things have to be done the tedious way because they always
have.

Currently, some operations on packages in the build service lose the change
history. Not losing history would nicely solve this problem. I agree that
fixing how version control is done in the build service would be a lot better
than coming up with all sorts of workarounds. (It's not easy to pull of,
though.)

Andreas