Re: [opensuse-packaging] Package Markup / Package Tagging
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 13:05:51 +0200
On 09/06/2010 01:00 PM, Reinhard Max wrote:
So my conclusion is, that if we really fail to get the build service
itself to track it for us (including branches and submits), the best
place to track description *and* history of a patch is the package
change log (either the .changes file or the %changelog section of the
spec file).

If we fail to get the build service to track it for us, we should try
even harder to make it so.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic