Re: [opensuse-packaging] Package Markup / Package Tagging
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 12:03:09 +0200
Le lundi 06 septembre 2010, à 11:51 +0200, Michal Marek a écrit :
Having good patch filenames helps you as well, the rest can live in the
patch headers. The autobuild team has to review the patches themselves
anyway. To me it really looks like the goal is to make Vincent's
statistics work fast and reliable and anything else is secondary to that.

I'm sorry if it looks this way, but I can tell you that it's not the
goal: I haven't look at the stat page for a while, and I still find
those patch tags useful when I look at a package I haven't looked at for
a few weeks. Or when I review a change made by someone else.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.