Re: [opensuse-packaging] Package Markup / Package Tagging
  • From: Bernhard Walle <bernhard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 14:16:55 +0200
Am 05.09.2010 14:08, schrieb Marcus Rueckert:

you want to read it again. it is a script that is generating stats and
overview pages from those lines, not his editor.

Maybe you should read the posting again before telling me what to do. He
said:

"But on the other hand, I really like the fact that all the
information is in the spec file, so I don't have to look
elsewhere -- and I used this daily when updating packages."

And my second paragraph was referring to that statement.

Regards,
Bernhard

< Previous Next >