Re: [opensuse-packaging] Package Markup / Package Tagging
  • From: Bernhard Walle <bernhard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 17:46:09 +0200
Hi,

Am 04.09.10 16:05, schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:

Personally I like the KDE approach like in
http://old-en.opensuse.org/KDE/Patch_Annotation_Policy
better. It's similar to the style I use in mozilla nowadays.

Indeed. KDE seems to use it, Mozilla seems to use it, and the kernel use
a similar style since ages. The spec file even gets auto-generated there
and the patches are in a tarball, so the proposed scheme wouldn't even work.

Regards,
Bernhard