Re: [opensuse-packaging] Package Markup / Package Tagging
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 16:07:21 +0200
oh, and sorry for bad quoting and replying as I accidentally removed the
earlier messages so this was not a reply to Bernhard but a comment to
the overall discussion.

Am 04.09.2010 16:05, schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:

Currently I have the needed information in my patch headers and I hate
to have even more cruft in the spec file. Its formatting is already
pretty unreadable (even more as autobuild thinks it has to reformat to
whatever it thinks is correct. This "thinking" has bugs since years.
(Or is this gone meanwhile? I stopped fixing the format probably a year
ago since every Factory commit broke it again).