Re: [opensuse-packaging] how do I reference a filename in the files tab section of a package in obs
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 17:27:19 +0200
On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 01:12:56AM +1000, doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello
How do I reference a file in obs so I can manipuiate it ?

For example a filename in the files tab section of a package [1].
I may need to copy the file to a directory location or manipulate the file
in some way.
e.g drupal.conf

If you mean at build time, then like this, which the spec file already does:
Source1: drupal.conf
cp -pr %SOURCE1 %{buildroot}%{_sysconfdir}/apache2/conf.d

https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?package=drupal&project=home%3Adoiggl
--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner