Re: [opensuse-packaging] How can I produce two different builds of the same package?
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 17:34:49 +0200
On 12/22/2009 08:14 PM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 22/12/09 14:48, Dave Plater wrote:

How does libqt4 get it right? It has three spec files libqt4,
libqt4-sql-plugins and libqt4-doc and all of the rpms from these spec
files are built in the one package.

libqt4-sql-plugins is a link to libqt4 package, exactly like you are
doing it.

No I think what I want is not possible, I want the three spec files to
build in the same package. With the link the linked package gets updated
when the main package changes but the rpms are built in the package with
the same name as the spec file. It would be a nice feature if build
service supported this.
Thanks
Dave P