Re: [opensuse-packaging] How can I produce two different builds of the same package?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:35:59 +0100
Am Montag, 21. Dezember 2009 15:16:45 schrieb Dave Plater:
On 12/21/2009 01:54 PM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 21/12/09 06:35, Dave Plater wrote:
I have thought of another possible way of temporarily solving the
problem of three flavors of bacula but don't want to tread on any toes.
I can specify different --libexecdir. --libdir and --sbindir for each
package with wrappers in /sbin to run the actual binaries (haven't tried
this yet).

That looks even worst... try two spec file that conflict with each other.

Is there a way to use two spec files in one package? I tried that first
and only the one matching the package name was built. Of course I make
the rpms conflict.

You can host them in one package, but you need to create once a source link
from the other package space.

You don't need to touch that one ever, but it is required (to have to build
spaces, one for each build).

--

Adrian Schroeter
SUSE Linux Products GmbH