Re: [opensuse-packaging] How can I produce two different builds of the same package?
  • From: Richard Bos <rbos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:03:46 +0100
Op zondag 20 december 2009 06:20:24 schreef Dave Plater:
Unfortunately rpm doesn't support normal commands like cp in
the %files section because that would solve my problem.

You should use the cp (%__cp) command in the make section of the specfile. In
case you want to install the files in directory, create the directory
(%__install -d -m 755 ....) and move (%__mv) the files to the directory. Once
you have done this, you can list them in the files section of the rpm

An idea I've just had is to place them in a different directory and use the
%pre section to copy them across to %{_libdir}.

That's not the right way to do it!

--
Richard