Re: [opensuse-packaging] How can I produce two different builds of the same package?
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 21:27:47 +0200
On 12/19/2009 08:17 PM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
On 19/12/09 08:15, Dave Plater wrote:

Hi, I need to package a postgresql and a mysql build of the same
package, I can do two different builds in the same spec file but the
resulting libraries and binaries have the same names. Is there a way to
create two rpms with the files from the resulting builds or use two spec
files in the same package or am I going to have to rename all the files
with the same names?

I think you can try with --program-suffix or -program-transform-name

http://www.linuxselfhelp.com/gnu/autoconf/html_chapter/autoconf_toc.html#TOC124

Thanks for the clue.
Dave P