[opensuse-packaging] application don't start after rpmbuild
  • From: Sebastian Gibb <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 19:36:06 +0100
Hello,

I try to build my first rpm package thatswhy i use an easy application. (I
thougt so.)
It's called tempo [1] and is anvisualization software. I can build it. (using
"qmake", "make" and copy the files by hand because there is no install target)
Afterwards I create a spec file. Rpmbuild is fine but the application doesn't
start. I get the following error: Error type #9 (This error didn't appear on
the manually build.)
Something is interesting for me: /usr/src/BUILD/tempo/tempo starts but
/usr/src/BUILDROOT/usr/share/tempo/tempo doesn't start
You can find the files on obs home:segi [2].

What am I doing wrong?

Bye

Sebastian

1 http://code.google.com/p/tempo/