Re: [opensuse-packaging] Import of Fedora Packaging Guidelines
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 02:17:51 +0200
Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
Have you done the import? I would like to use these updated Guidelines
for the new project we are discussing about an openSUSE LTS or openSLES.

Import is done, but the adjusting work is very slow ... :-/ Almost no
one is interesting in doing this boring but very important task.

You can view the status here: http://en.opensuse.org/Packaging/Status
(together with links to particular imported subpages)

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Community Multiplier Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9, CR
prusnak[at]suse.cz http://www.suse.cz