Re: [opensuse-packaging] query - Linking in another project.
  • From: David Haller <dnh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:31:44 +0200
Hello,

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009, doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:17:01 +0200, Philipp Thomas <pth@xxxxxxx> wrote:

1. How do I link in wfnetobjs to my wflogs project so it can compile.

Build against the repository of wflogs, i.e go into the web page for your
package,
choose [Add Repository]->Advanced] and then select something like
home:sample:project/openSUSE_Factory instead of plain openSUSE:Factory.

Philipp

Hello,
I choose [Home Project ]
[Add Repository]->Advanced]

I scrolled down to home: , but I could not find anything on the drop down
list with sample:project/openSUSE_Factory description.
The i586 and x86_64 Architectures: are ticked.

I cant see 'home:sample:project/openSUSE_Factory' at all.
What am I missing here ?

That 'home:sample:/project' is just an example. You need to choose the
repository where the package live that you need. Here that should be
home:elvigia/openSUSE_Factory, as wflogs is in 'home:elvigia'.

Could it be that you need more sleep? *scnr*

HTH,
-dnh

--
Information moves, or we move to it. Moving to it has rarely been
popular and is growing unfashionable; nowadays we demand that the