Re: [opensuse-packaging] Patch0 versus %patch
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:53:48 +0200
Am Mittwoch 26 August 2009 schrieb Michael Schroeder:
Hi packaging folks,

FYI: rpm-4.7 complains if the Patch tag doesn't match the %patch
call, i.e. if you use Patch0/%patch or Patch/%patch0.

I've fixed and submitted all Factory packages where this
was a problem. So don't be alarmed ;-)

To clarify: rpm-4.7 is in the staging area and only if there are no more
problems with it, we'll take it to be compatible with F12. I won't accept any
new build failures - and this is the reason why Michael had to fix them all.

Greetings, Stephan