Re: [opensuse-packaging] query - Linking in another project.
  • From: <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:46:27 +1000

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:17:01 +0200, Philipp Thomas <pth@xxxxxxx> wrote:

1. How do I link in wfnetobjs to my wflogs project so it can compile.

Build against the repository of wflogs, i.e go into the web page for your
package,
choose [Add Repository]->Advanced] and then select something like
home:sample:project/openSUSE_Factory instead of plain openSUSE:Factory.

Philipp

Hello,
I choose [Home Project ]
[Add Repository]->Advanced]

I scrolled down to home: , but I could not find anything on the drop down
list with sample:project/openSUSE_Factory description.
The i586 and x86_64 Architectures: are ticked.

I cant see 'home:sample:project/openSUSE_Factory' at all.
What am I missing here ?

Any thoughts
Glenn