Re: [opensuse-packaging] new package: python-psycopg2
Hi,

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 09:26:32AM -0500, Jon Nelson wrote:
Ok. I created a request (in devel:languages:python) but I think I did
it wrong. Request 18573.

The python-psycopg2 package is already in devel:languages:python (was
there before you sent the request). However, the package in
devel:languages:python is broken and also older than the package in
your project.

So I think you should:

0) revoke request #18573
1) branch the package from devel:languages:python
2) update it and fix it
3) submit request

This way the package history won't be lost. For details, take a look
at [1].

Regarding getting the package to Factory, it should be done
after 11.2 is out since Factory is now frozen.

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Collaboration

HTH

--
Best regards / s pozdravem

Petr Uzel, openSUSE Community Multiplier Team
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o. e-mail: puzel@xxxxxxx
Lihovarsk√° 1060/12 http://www.suse.cz
190 00 Prague 9, CR
< Previous Next >