Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packages that need a new maintainer
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:37:36 +0200
Le jeudi 20 août 2009, à 17:24 +0200, Cristian Morales Vega a écrit :
No, I meant: without "odd version numbers are unstable" or anything
similar, all versions are good.

Ah, I misunderstood. Okay, I've set up everything. It might take some
time to appear in the database (and therefore in osc gnome), as the
metadata is sync'ed once a day, and we look for the upstream versions
once a day too.

(or maybe Magnus will be nice and sync the metadata earlier ;-))

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.